List of Cement Producer in Bangladesh
|LafargeHolcim Bangladesh Ltd|
1. Mir Cement
- Company Brief: With more than 17 years of collective experience in the field, Mir Cement is one of Bangladesh’s most successful cement manufacturing brands. Mir cement and its affiliates have been persistently retaining and fostering the ultimate touchstone for the construction industry by inaugurating modernized, contemporary, and world-class practices into the methods and processes. Their products undergo rigorous testing procedures certified by BUET and other international standards. Hence, customers can always rely on their commitment to high-quality standards. Mir Cement is a concern of Mir Akhter Hossain Limited, one of the country’s leaders in infrastructural project construction and a Mir Group of Companies Limited subsidiary. Through the years, Mir Cement has invested heavily in R&D to produce the best quality cement with a minimal carbon footprint. It has helped to enhance the characteristics of the cement blend, technological integration in manufacturing, storage, and supply chain, user demands, and performance in the long term. The company’s indomitable business approach has also made Mir Cement one of Bangladesh’s most reliable cement producers. Mir Cement has been part of many pioneering projects in Bangladesh. Some of these projects are Mirpur-Kalshi Flyover, Dhaka Elevated Expressway, Dhaka Medical College Hospital, Liberation War Museum, Kachpur Meghna Gomti 2nd Bridge, Mugda Medical College and Hospital, Hotel Intercontinental (New Block), Krishibid Institution Bangladesh, Bosila Bridge, Shahid Ahasan Ullah Master Ural Setu, Radisson Blu Water Garden, Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant, etc.
- Mission & Vision: Mir Cement’s mission is to offer optimum integrity, high quality, and quick setting cement to reinforce construction standards in the country. Their vision is to improve the overall construction industry of Bangladesh and define the modern world’s infrastructure through the introduction of cutting-edge technologies and practices.
- Location: House # B-147, Road # 22, Level #04, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka – 1206
- Contact Information: +880222289335-9
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. of Employees: 400+
- Founding Year: 2003
2. Shah Cement
- Company Brief: Shah cement has been one of Bangladesh’s leading cement brands for more than 20 years. It is a concern of Abul Khair Group, one of the largest group of companies in Bangladesh. The brand established its dominance in the first year it was launched and consolidated its place in the market as years passed. Superior cement quality and excellent customer service have been at the core of its success. Individual house builders put their trust in Shah Cement. Moreover, Shah Cement has also been a part of various mega projects in our country. Shah Cement has the largest cement-producing plant in the country, with a capacity of 10 million metric tons per annum. The brand partnered with FL Smidth to commission the world’s most advanced and largest Vertical Mill in cement manufacturing. For uninterrupted cement production, the company has established its power plant with a 17-megawatt capacity. Shah Cement’s commitment to sustainable development, its high ethical standards in business dealings, and ongoing efforts in the community welfare programs have put the company at the forefront of cement manufacturers in Bangladesh. Shah Cement has been part of many glorious megaprojects in Bangladesh. These projects include Padma Bridge, Metro Rail, Shadhinota Tower Mohakhali, Mogbazar Mouchak Flyover, Food Grain Silo Mongla, Rooppur Nuclear Plant, Bijoy 71 Hall Dhaka University, Akhtaruzzaman Flyover Chittagong, etc.
- Mission & Vision: Shah Cement’s mission is to become a trusted partner by providing solutions through innovations and sustainable practices and creating a healthy and safe environment for all stakeholders. The company’s vision is to strengthen the leadership, and build better homes and infrastructures to improve the quality of life across Bangladesh.
- Location: Level-13, Plot-6, Road-93, North Avenue, Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212
- Contact Information: +880-2-8881221, +880-2-8881223
- Email: email@example.com
- No. of Employees: 500+
- Founding Year: 2002
3. Bashundhara Cement
- Company Brief: Bashundhara Group is the pioneer and the first entrepreneur in the cement industry of Bangladesh. The Group started its cement production in 1996 to meet the growing customer demand for building materials. Currently, the Bashundhara group is one of the largest cement producers in Bangladesh, exceeding 5.05 million MT per year. The company has incorporated the latest technologies in the field to make itself one of the most reliable and popular cement brands in Bangladesh. The company also has a high customer satisfaction rating among all other cement manufacturers. Bashundhara Cement is a proud partner of numerous megaprojects in Bangladesh. Some of these projects are Padma Multi-Purpose Main Bridge, Dhaka Elevated Express Highway, 7th China Bangladesh Friendship Bridge, 2nd Bhairab Railway Bridge, 2nd Titas Railway Bridge under Bangladesh Railway, Eastern Bangladesh Bridge Improvement Project Chandpur, Dhaleshwari Bridge Keranigonj, Bhulta Flyover, Kalapara Bridge Patuakhali, Western Bangladesh Bridges Improvement Project, Padma Bridge Railway Link Project, Matarbari 1200MW Coal Fired Power Station, Pran RFL Industrial Projects, Sheikh Hasina National Institute of Burn and Plastic Surgery, etc.
- Mission & Vision: The company’s mission is to serve the people and country. Its core theme incorporates “For the People, For the Country.” Bashundhara Cement’s vision is to transcend itself from where it is now. The company wants to become the largest cement brand in Bangladesh.
- Location: Plot# 3, Block# G, Umme Kulsum Road, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka-1229
- Contact Information: +880 2 8431024-8
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. of Employees: 500+
- Founding Year: 1996
4. Crown Cement
- Company Brief: M.I Cement Factory Ltd., the parent company of Crown Cement Group, started its journey in 1994. The company has a rich history of producing excellent cement in Bangladesh and satisfying thousands of customers. The company won two national awards for exporting high-quality cement to various countries. Crown Cement Group can produce more than 600 tons of cement each day. High-grade cement at a reasonable price makes the company a fine choice for individual home builders.Crow cement has participated in projects like Impulse Hospital Tejgaon, Shanta- The Glass House Gulshan, Brand Maker Property Gulshan, Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant, International Cricket Stadium Tripura India, Padma Multipurpose Bridge Project, etc.
- Mission & Vision: Crown Cement’s Mission is to manufacture cement to meet clients’ needs through innovative products and services that create value for all its stakeholders. The company’s vision is to contribute to the nation by creating opportunities for Bangladesh’s industrial growth and development and providing a solid foundation for society’s future.
- Location: Delta Life Tower (3rd & 6th floors), Plot 37 Rd 90, Dhaka 1212
- Contact Information: 222263631, 16397
- Email: email@example.com
- No. of Employees:
- Founding Year: 1994
5. LafargeHolcim Cement Bangladesh Ltd.
- Company Brief: LafargeHolcim Bangladesh Ltd. It is a frontline cement producer in Bangladesh. It is a member of Holcim Group based in Switzerland and Cementos Molins of Spain. The company has been operating for two decades and invested about US$ 500 million in building one fully integrated cement plant and three grinding plants. It is the most significant foreign direct investment in the cement industry. The project is a joint venture of Holcim and Cementos Molins. With state-of-the-art technology in the industry and well-trained staff, the company manufactures world-class cement to meet the growing demand generated by massive infrastructure development programs and improved socio-economic conditions in Bangladesh. The company has sustainability at the core of its strategy and is becoming a net zero company. LafargeHolcim produced one of the most premium quality cement in the world.
- Mission & Vision: LafargeHolcim’s mission is to become the industry’s most respected and attractive company, creating value for all stakeholders. Its vision is to become the leading and best-performing company in the building materials industry in Bangladesh.
- Location: NinaKabbo, Level-7, 227/A, Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Sarak, Tejgaon, Dhaka -1208, Bangladesh
- Contact Information: +880(2)222286393, 16319
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. of Employees: 3000+ (Global)
- Founding Year: 2000 (Bangladesh)
6. Fresh Cement
- Company Brief: Meghna Group of Industries is one of Bangladesh’s leading cement producers and marketers, operating with its two strong brands named Fresh and Meghnacem Deluxe. Fresh cement started its journey in 2002. Since then, the company has continuously invested in capacity expansion and embracing the latest technology to keep pace with the changing consumer demand and competitive landscape. Fresh cement has established itself as one of the most trusted home-building brands and megaprojects. The company utilizes cutting-edge technology imported from Germany and a skilled workforce to produce the highest quality cement. Some benefits of using Fresh Cement include corrosion resistance, excellent finish, higher durability, anti-crack, etc.
- Mission & Vision: Fresh Cement’s mission includes delighting its customers and maximizing value through innovative solutions, inspiring employees, adapting technological advancements, and living in harmony with the environment. The company’s vision is to become Bangladesh’s most admired and progressive global conglomerate.
- Location: Fresh Villa House # 15, Road # 34, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
- Contact Information: +880-9666777055
- No. of Employees: 1000+
- Founding Year: 2002
- Contact Person / Email: email@example.com
7. Premier Cement
- Company Brief: Premier Cement Mills Limited is one of Bangladesh’s fastest-growing cement companies. The company started its journey back in 2001 as a private limited company. The company promises to deliver a good quality product under any circumstances. Premier Cement strives for sustainable growth, and its development strategies are aligned with it. Even though the company was established in 2001, it started to produce cement commercially in 2004. The company was sponsored by a group of renowned businessmen having vast experience in trading, manufacturing, and services covering various economic sectors of the national economy. The company is a highly reputed cement brand due to its excellent customer service. Premier Cement has been a proud partner of various mega projects in Bangladesh. Some of these are The Padma Multipurpose Bridge, Rooppur Nuclear Power Plant, Karnaphuli Tunnel Project, Bhulta Flyover Project, Moghbazar Mouchak Flyover, Akhtaruzzaman Chowdhury Flyover, Kadamtoli Flyover, Shipping Corporation, Sharak Bhaban, etc.
- Mission & Vision: Premier Cement’s mission is to become a market leader in the cement industry by satisfying the customers through excellence in production, competitive pricing, and adding value for their stakeholders. The company’s vision is to work towards the development of society through sustainable growth and excellence in performance.
- Location: TK BHABAN (12TH FLOOR), 13 KARWAN BAZAR, DHAK1215, Bangladesh
- Contact Information: +880255012191-8
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. of Employees: 1500+
- Founding Year: 2001
8. Seven Rings Cement
- Company Brief: The Shun Shing Group was established in Hong Kong in 1988, and since then, the company has been trading in the international import and export business dealing with cement, clinker, gypsum, limestone, and rock phosphate, and iron ore. They have also established a strong distribution channel all over the globe. The Group’s first industrial investment was made in Bangladesh to support the core business of cement. Hence, in 1999, the company established SEVEN RINGS CEMENT to continue its endeavor. Seven Rings Cement’s top priority has always been consistent quality with durability, modern innovation and technology, and visionary management to satisfy customer needs. The company has reached 8.4 million MT production capacity through VRM technology. The combined production from two of its factories has made the company one of the largest cement manufacturing plants in Bangladesh. The factories are well equipped with the most advanced technologies in the field and well-trained staff to operate such machinery. The company expanded the span of business beyond borders by starting to export cement to India in 2008. Seven Rings Cement humbly participated in Kuril Flyover, Hatirjheel Project, Mirpur Flyover, Mawna Flyover, Mayor Mohammad Hanif Flyover, Saidabad Water Treatment Plant, etc. projects.
- Mission & Vision: Seven Rings Cement’s mission is to become the first choice of all users and become the market leader. Their vision is to become the best cement company in the country through quality, innovation, technology, and modern management, thereby contributing to Bangladesh’s social and economic development.
- Location: LAND VIEW, 7th, 8th Floor, 28 Gulshan North C/A Gulshan-2, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh
- Contact Information: (880-2)58817690-3
- No. of Employees: 4000+
- Founding Year: 1999
9. Akij Cement
- Company Brief: Akij Cement started its journey in 2002 with a vow to deliver excellent quality cement to end consumers. The company upholds the honor of the late founder of Akij Group Sheikh Akij Uddin, by providing the highest grade of cement and satisfying customer requirements. The company cherishes the consumer view to accept the change by exploring the reason behind the variable demands of consumers. Currently, the company has the capacity to produce 3.35 million MTs per year.
- Mission & Vision: The company’s mission is to become the market leader through their best effort, suitable and competitive marketing strategy, and the consumer’s support. Their vision is to reach the top position locally and internationally.
- Location: Akij House, 198 Bir Uttam Mir Shawkat Sarak, Gulshan Link Road, Tejgaon, Dhaka 1208
- Contact Information: 08000016609, 16609
- Email: email@example.com
- No. of Employees: 1000+
- Founding Year: 2002
10. Confidence Cement
- Company Brief: Confidence Cement is one of the pioneers of cement manufacturers in the private sector in Bangladesh. The company was established in 1991 as a public limited company. Confidence Cement Ltd. is the flagship company of Confidence Group of Companies and is one of the largest cement producers in Bangladesh. It is the first ISO 9002-certified cement manufacturing company in the country. During the early 2000s, Confidence Cement started seeing a boom in growth. During this phase, many companies were being established, and the market for cement in Bangladesh became quite saturated. However, Confidence Cement remained one of the best suppliers even though economic recessions and severe climatic conditions hampered the market. Currently, the company is capable of producing 12,00,000 Metric Tons annually. The company is led by one of the finest business professionals who address customers’ needs and redirect the company to fulfill those requirements.
- Mission & Vision: The company’s mission is to explore, innovate, design, and engineer the best-in-class products and services that bring meaningful impact to people’s lives and communities. Its vision is to establish all its brands as one of the top 3 brands of choice in their respective markets by 2030.
- Location: Confidence Heights, Plot-1, Lane-1, Road-2, Block-L, Halishahar H/E, Agrabad Access Road, Chattagram, Bangladesh.
- Contact Information: +88031-711471-3
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. of Employees: 950+
- Founding Year: 1991